Tuesday, November 6, 2012

9 months old!

I can't believe my baby is 9 months old! Where does the time go? 9 months ago, we didn't know if we would be celebrating every month that passes by. But we have made it this far, and will continue to make it month by month. And when Logan turns 1, we will have a huge party to celebrate the day doctors said he would never make it to.  The next 2 months are going to be so exciting. I can't wait to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas with Logan. He is going to love the Christmas tree lights (I'm ready to put the tree up now just to see his reaction).

Feburary 6th will be here in no time, and I'm starting the party planning...and not hesitating at all!


Logan got weighed today and he's a whopping 15 lbs 14.5oz! He is becoming a chunky monkey!

Thank you for all the prayers :)

1 comment:

  1. wao kathleen, God is good. The months have gone by so fast. I cant wait for the party either cos i will be there. DJ cue d music.

    ReplyDelete