Nursing has always been a struggle, not just for us, but for anyone who has a special needs child. Night nursing is our problem. We have two companies involved in his care, and I was told, "Oh this will make life so much easier and less stress for you, mom". Well, I beg to differ. We have always had great day nurses, and we turned to this second company to help cover mainly nights. But the past 6 months and some of the nurses we have had to deal with were a complete nightmare. I'm praying hard that we can get this issue resolved soon so that we are less stressed about nursing. I had to call out of work today because I have no nursing. I felt like this issue could have been resolved if the nurse would have had the common decency to show up for her shift. I hate calling out. It's not fair to me, or my job. I'm trying to help support my family and people like these nurses who don't really care, ruin this for me. I don't understand it, but then again, I'm not totally surprised.
I'm praying hard that this won't be an issue much longer <3
No comments:
Post a Comment